Onsite support usually is an integral part of full meeting management. However, in case you are in need of an event manager to assist you with onsite activities only, Status Plus has the solution for you.
The experienced and multilingual (English, Dutch, Spanish, German, French) event managers of Status Plus all have over 10 years of international experience in the field of meetings and events. They are the right persons to assist you and to take care of all onsite activities, in order for you to focus on other aspects of the meeting.
Based on a needs assessment and in close cooperation with you, we will determine the required onsite activities and all further details for your meeting. Our event manager will hold his or her responsibility based on these agreements.
Onsite activities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and work registration desk to include pre- and onsite registrations
- Direct and manage all onsite service vendors
- Direct and manage exhibits and exhibitor needs
- Manage and coordinate meeting events and optional events
- All aspects of general onsite meeting management.
- Attend and trouble-shoot