Status Plus aims to follow and to promote responsible sustainability practices, to reduce the environmental impacts of all our activities, and to help our clients and partners to do the same.
- Avoid physically traveling to meetings when alternatives are available and practical, such as using teleconferencing, video conferencing or web cams. Schedule meetings which require travel with forethought in order to avoid multiple trips. Adhering to these principles allows for better time management without sacrificing the benefits of regular contact with clients and partners.
- Include the full costs of more sustainable forms of transport in financial proposals, rather than the least cost option which may involve traveling by car or air. Where the only practical alternative is to fly, we will include costs for full air fares rather than budget airlines in financial proposals.
- Minimize use of paper and other office consumables, for example by double-siding all paper used, and identifying opportunities to reduce waste.
- Ensure that any associates that we employ take consider sustainability issues when providing advice to clients.
- To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations, and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions.
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of the Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
- To minimize the environmental impact of all office and transportation activities.
- To make clients and suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy, and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices.
- To review, annually report, and to continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.