One of the most important organizational activities of meetings is the decent set-up of the scientific program. Without a detailed set up of the program, including the right speakers and topical issues, it is hard, if not impossible, to have a successful meeting.
For all associations we proudly manage, we are involved in the set-up of the program. Given this experience, we can assist you with the following activities:
- Serve as liaison for Program Committee for session moderators and guest speakers as requested and needed
- Confirm speakers and moderators
- Confirm and arrange speakers’ AV requirements
- Write, prepare and design “Call for Abstracts” solicitation
- Coordinate abstract receipts, enter in computer, produce reports, and work with program committee
- Prepare abstracts for program book
- Mail abstract receipt confirmation notices upon receipt of abstract
- Mail abstract acceptance and denial letters
- Prepare and design program meeting book and other written ancillary meeting materials
- Provide camera ready, electronic file, to printer
Abstract management system
Status Plus has its proprietary IT soft- and hardware and an in-house division for providing IT solutions, who have developed our own abstract management system, specifically aimed at an efficient and optimal abstract submission procedure. We do not work with standardized solutions, but offer in-house, tailor-made/designed and maintained packages. Because of this we can offer easy, practical and very flexible service (maintenance included) without being dependent on suppliers.