IUGA 43rd Annual Meeting
IUGA Meetings & Educational Programs are developed with the mission to advance urogynecological knowledge around the world. The tradition of the IUGA Annual Meeting is now grounded in innovative science, renowned speakers, and a rapidly expanding network of professionals in urogynecology.
- The number of attendees – 1564
- The number of nationalities – 76
- The number of presenters – 337
- The number of workshops – 20
- ‘Composition’ of the attendees – Urogynecologists, Gynecologists, Nurses, Physiotherapists
42nd Annual Meeting
IUGA’s 42nd meeting took place on June 20 – 24, 2017 in beautiful Vancouver, Canada. The meeting hosted urogynecologists, gynecologists, urologists, physiotherapists and nurses from all over the world.
- The number of attendees: 1000
- The number of nationalities: 61
- The number of presenters: 447
- The number of workshops: 32
- The number of abstracts: 394
- ‘Composition’ of the attendees: Urogynecologists, gynecologists, urologists, physiotherapists and nurses