- This event has passed.
This regional symposium was hosted locally by Asociación Nicaragüense de Urología Ginecológica (ANUG) and invites those from Central and South America to attend a 3-day educational conference with expert international and regional faculty.
- The number of attendees: 75
- The number of nationalities: 7 (Nicaragua, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, El Salvador, Dominican Republic)
- The number of presenters: 16
- The number of workshops: 2 (Live OASIS Repair of anal sphincter injury and Understanding Urodynamics)
- ‘Composition’ of the attendees: gynecologists, OB/GYN, urologists, urogynecologists, Resident Trainees, coloproctologist
August 29 – September 4, 2020 IUGA Meetings & Educational Programs are developed with the ...August 29 - September 4
Twice a year, in fall and in spring, the Dutch Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics organizes its s...November 5 - November 6
November 6, 13, & 20, 2020 Each year the International Society for the Study of Women’s Se...November 6 - November 20
November 9-15, 2020 The SMSNA strives to promote, encourage and support the highest standards of pra...November 9 - November 15
The Education and Scientific Program Committees have been hard at work putting together an excellent...March 4, 2021 - March 7, 2021
April 7-9, 2021 The Scientific Network on Female Sexual Health and Cancer organizes an annual meetin...April 7, 2021 - April 9, 2021