- This event has passed.
This regional symposium was hosted locally by Asociación Nicaragüense de Urología Ginecológica (ANUG) and invites those from Central and South America to attend a 3-day educational conference with expert international and regional faculty.
- The number of attendees: 75
- The number of nationalities: 7 (Nicaragua, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, El Salvador, Dominican Republic)
- The number of presenters: 16
- The number of workshops: 2 (Live OASIS Repair of anal sphincter injury and Understanding Urodynamics)
- ‘Composition’ of the attendees: gynecologists, OB/GYN, urologists, urogynecologists, Resident Trainees, coloproctologist
The NVVS Scientific Meeting is a half-day virtual meeting for Sexologists and Health Professionals.December 15
The ISSWSH Annual Meeting provides sexual healthcare providers, basic scientists and other sexual he...March 2, 2023 - March 5, 2023
Meeting Theme: “Impact Factor”March 19, 2023 - March 22, 2023
From April 19 to 20, 2023, CUCOG will host the 2023 CUCOG Annual Meeting in New Orleans, LA, USA.April 19, 2023 - April 20, 2023
From June 21 to 24, 2023, IUGA will host the 48th Annual Meeting at the World Forum in The Hague, Th...June 21, 2023 - June 24, 2023
From July 27 to 29, 2023, IDSOG will host the Annual Meeting 2023 at the Grand Hyatt in Denver, CO, ...July 27, 2023 - July 29, 2023